Monday


Labels: , ,

16 Minutes of Fameless

Heidi and Spencer Pratt, the largely infamous reality TV couple, are hoping to expand from MTV's "The Hills" into their own series.

My Comment: Sources tell me that Heidi & Spencer (Spencey) are hoping to create an unscripted show that would focus on the two of them (Of course) and more of their personal life (Of course)...

What - are we trying to get divorced already? I kid.

Alright, I am fairly certain a small order (I recommend an hour special - at best) will be placed for the series via Cable Net. Having said, if I were 'Spencey', I would pitch MTV (Naturally), We (Hey, Tori & Dean had success) or even Ryan Seacrest (The cornerstone of 'Tootsie Pop' programming for E!).

Alas, I am all about expansion into as many areas as possible - for this move is a page taken directly from my personal blueprint of "How to Build An Empire In 15 Minutes or Less"; Heidi and Spencer are certainly making attempts to sustain reality longevity well beyond their allotted 15 minutes. I will allow them 16 minutes...